Community Supported Agriculture or “CSA”, is a partnership between local growers and customers. When you buy a CSA subscription, you are buying into helping support pre-season costs for the grower and in return you will be the recipient of a share of the seasons bounty. This relationship is so important to help keep local growers in the market as it helps us pre plan what we need to yield. Because there are so many factors with growing, the CSA conditions require some flexibility.
- Start and end dates may vary slightly than listed, based on weather conditions. In the event that the projected dates need to change, each recipient will be notified via email ASAP.
- In the rare case of any natural disasters or extreme weather that creates impossible growing conditions that destroy all crops, Aura Rosa will work with all recipients to the best of our ability to offer fair resolutions to all involved. Please be sure to add email@example.com to your email contact list so all communications are received. Aura Rosa can not be responsible for any emails not received to the correct email address.
- There are no refunds once a CSA is purchased. Once payment has been received, you have guaranteed your portion of the seasons yield.
- All recipients must be in agreement with the pickup procedure stated below:
- Flowers can be picked up on Fridays between 4-7 at our Brackendale location.
- If the recipient is unable to pick up flowers at the stated time and place, they will arrange for another to pick up on their behalf and send an email notification to Aura Rosa to give said person permission.
- If the recipient forgets to pick up during the outlined day and time, the recipient’s flowers will be forfeited for that date. There are no credits, refunds, or replacements for missed pick ups.
- Flowers will be wrapped in kraft paper sleeves and will not have a vessel or jar of water for the recipient to take home. .
- By purchasing a CSA subscription, you confirm you have read and agree to all of these policies.